Thursday, May 23, 2013

BFI To The Rescue

Courtesy of Progressive Waste Solutions

I heard the familiar thunder of the massive trash dumpster being lifted from its position across the alley from my home.


“They’re replacing the dumpster,” my husband said.

“Oh, really! I'll get the camera,” I said.

I rushed to the balcony of our home to photograph the removal of the massive graffiti-covered waste container. I had called BFI Canada and explained the horrible vandalism scribbled on their property. The nice women on the phone put me through to the man who could solve the problem. Today, I look out at a graffiti-free dumpster. What a pleasure.

If you see graffiti smeared on your adopted block call the company associated with the surface and ask to have it removed. It’s our right to have a clean city.

We realize that what we are accomplishing is a drop in the ocean. But if this drop were not in the ocean, it would be missed. ~ Mother Theresa

Clean Dumper Surface

No comments:

Post a Comment